Modular transportable gas-to-liquids unit based on the direct conversion of natural gas into synthetic oil
INFRA is a Fischer-Tropsch technology licensor and patented catalyst supplier for the GTL projects, and provides further assistance and advice to the client’s EPC company during the client’s project execution.
Light synthetic oil with unique quality characteristics:
- More than 95% of liquid light fractions (FBP <360 °C).
- No sulphur and aromatics.
- Large fraction of iso-paraffins and olefins.
- High (up to 70) cetane number for diesel fuel.
- Large (up to 45%) of jet fuel fraction.
square metersISBL only
M100 guarantees 100 barrels of synthetic oil (60/40 mixture of gasoline and diesel fractions
with high share of jet fuel) from 1 million cubic feet of gas per day (methane equivalent).
INFRA’s Gas-To-Liquid products are fully compatible with the existing oil industry infrastructure,
technologies and with the existing fleet of transportation vehicles. Its premium synthetic fuels
highest ecological requirements: zero aromatics, zero sulphur, zero nitrogen, etc. INFRA’s synthetic oil
mixes and can be transported with mineral oil.
- Gas volume - 1 MMscfd (methane equivalent).
- Pressure – None.
- Temperature – None.
- Methane content - 60-100%
- Carbon dioxide content - 0-25% with increasing productivity.
- Sulphur > 4.0 ppm requires optional wet desulfurization
- Oxygen < 50.0 ppm.
- ASME code for pressure vessels.
- ASCE 7-10
Scope of supply
- SMR Block.
- Syngas Conditioning & Carbon Capture Block.
- Fischer-Tropsch block.
- Control Room.
- M100 is supplied in assembled modules and includes the first
- Natural gas compression block.
- Wet desulfurization block.
- Electricity generation block.
- Water capture and recycle block.
- Drop-in fuel production e.g., diesel.
- Eliminates flaring in an economically feasible manner.
- Converts 1 million standard cubic feet of gas per day into 100
barrels of premium
synthetic crude. High value.
- No by-products.
- Easily relocated. Modular.
- Low CAPEX and OPEX.
- Produce high quality single liquid product – synthetic crude (no
which does not require hydrocracking and upgrading, and mixes well with crude oil.
- Stable product. No by-products.
- Synthetic crude is fully compatible with the existing oil
infrastructure and is
easily upgradable to diesel.
- Processes feed gas with varying density.
- Handles CO2 rich gas (up to 25% in feed increases the
- No requirements for NGL & nitrogen removal from feed gas.
- High carbon efficiency.
- Modular, compact and movable containerized design.
- Self-sustained process (no-grid electricity and no fresh water
requirement for continuous flaring.